Wednesday, March 26, 2008

all those people

Im sad to announce that, i've deproved for my 2.4! And its a drastic drop. Saddening. NAFA is just next week. Im already prepared to fail my incline. There goes my Gold.

I shall stop shouting in Dance from now on. Stupid juniors. You guys, will get what you requested. Im a badddddd/evil/irritating/crazy/idiotic senior worhxzxzxzxzxzxz.

_l_

Nothing much to blog about. Just that panda and friends are in town. My eyelids are getting heavier day by day. I dont know how in the world am i going to endure until O's finish. Gosh, how i hope O's will just end tmr.

Will be doing homework and coursework later. G.G.

Im a bad student. I owe teachers lots of work. And i fucking hate lao Jiang. I got this feeling, she will bad mouthed me in front of my parents during PTM. I dun fking give a damn i tell ya. You act cute bitch.

Had a mini debate with boyf just now, its almost, i repeat ALMOST seems like we are quarreling. Thank God is through sms. -.- Lesson learnt, never enter a debate with boyf. Laughs.

Omg. I love flh (:
Pure hotness. Sizzling hot!

No comments: